Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week 34, 1 Day


Here is a picture of my belly at week 34. Yes it is huge but that just means little Kason is growing big and strong.

I am still doing good. My feet have started swelling and it is harder to breath but I am still sleeping well and enjoying this time. Kason is about 20" long now and about 5lbs. He will be considered full term in about 4 weeks and our due date is in only 6 weeks. It is coming fast.

The nursery is coming along great. We are almost done with it. Titus has to hang the shelves and there are some things I need to get put away and we will pretty much be done with it. I will post some pictures as soon as it is done. Hopefully it will be done this weekend.

We had a great shower at our new church Flagstone last Sunday. I wasn't expecting one from there because we are so new to it but the ladies there are just amazing. We have made some great friends. We got a lot of things that we will need that we didn't get at the first shower. Things like thermometer, diapers, wipes and diaper rash cream.

Ok, now I have to go and clean this disgusting house. I just threw away most of everything in the refrigerator so I also have to go grocery shopping. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment