Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Full Term Today!

So I just realized that I still haven't posted about our Dr.'s appointment this week. It was really uneventful. She just checked Kason's heart rate (143/minute) and measured my belly. She didn't check me this time. We have another appointment on Tuesday again.

So yes, as of today, we are considered full term. Anytime Kason would like to make his appearance in the world is fine with us. I have started having some real contractions now but nothing at regular intervals. I feel like there is something else I am supposed to tell everyone but I can't remember what it is. If I don't write it down somewhere, I absolutely will not remember. I tell everyone at work that the baby has eaten my brain and I'm pretty sure it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment