Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

It's been way too long!

I can't believe it's been over a year since I last posted on this blog. I am almost ashamed that I fell off for so long. I was really hoping I could keep it up so we could have something to look back at and remember. Kason has grown so much in the last year. He is such a little boy now. At this very moment, he loves to wear his new hat and play with his new fishing pole. If he's outside, he is very happy. I'm pretty sure he would eat and sleep outside if we would let him. He is also now in a toddler bed and he loves it. He now sleeps in his own bed and sleeps through the night. He goes to bed at about 8 oclock and wakes around 7. He still loves to eat. His favorite is cheese but he eats most anything. He recently started enjoying Mac and cheese. He drinks soy milk but we have given him regular milk the last few days and he seems to be doing ok with it. Fingers crossed that he continues to do well with it. He is definitely a combination of his dad and I. He loves cars and motorcycles and can point out motorcycles just by the sound. He also loves sports. Anything with balls makes him happy. I will post some pictures hopefully tomorrow when I can get on the laptop. Things have changed for me and Titus as well. Titus now works for a new company that he is enjoying. He gets along with the guys really well and enjoys hanging out with them. I am back at work now which is one reason I have been too busy to keep up with the blog. I have been with my company for a little over a year now. I am now a manager and manage a team of 9. I enjoy my job and the people I work with as well. I will do my best to get back on tomorrow to post pictures and update again. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment