Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

5 Weeks, 2 Days Telling Butch and Yevon

We just got back from Titus' parents house and we told them about the baby. I made a chocolate cake with fluffy white icing and then wrote on it in yellow icing "Baby Prater, December 2010". It was hard to keep Butch out of it long enough to show it to them. Butch opened the lid first and got a big grin on his face. He then placed the lid back on to let Yevon open it. When she opened it, her mouth just dropped. She turned to us and was already crying. It was so awesome to see their reactions. It was a great lunch and a great visit with them.

I can't wait to tell my parents this weekend. It has been so hard not to say something over the phone. We will tell my Dad and Michelle on Friday night at dinner and my Mom and Darren on Saturday. We are so excited. I'm ready for everyone to know already.

No comments:

Post a Comment