Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

6 Weeks - Telling Dad and Michelle

Tonight we went to dinner with Dad and Michelle to tell them about the baby. They hadn't seen our pictures from Mexico yet so we made a sign and put it in the album. The sign said "We're Having A Baby, December 2010". I put it behind the last page of pictures so when you turned the page to see if there were more pictures, it was there. They were so excited. We were really excited to tell them.

Tomorrow we go to Mom's to tell her and Darren. I can't wait. I have been feeling pretty good. I feel nauseas today. I really thought I was going to get sick first on the way to dinner and then again on the way home from dinner. It seems to be fine though as long as I keep water with me. I have also been really tired the last few days. I can't wait to tell Mom and the rest of the family tomorrow. I know Titus will be glad to finally tell Mitch and Clint. It's all so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment