Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

6 Weeks, 1 Day - Telling Mom and Darren

We finally told Mom and Darren today that we are pregnant. When we got here, I didn't think we would ever get Mom and Darren in the same room. When Mom was standing in eye sight of Darren, I said "I have a book to show you". I handed her What to Expect when Your Expecting. She just stared at it for a minute and then said "Are you really?" She was so excited that she yelled to Darren, "We're going to be grandparents again". Darren got a really big grin on his face. It was so exciting. She has said all day "I just can't believe it". She immediately called Meme and I'm sure all of Cushman knows by now.

We finally told all siblings and grandparents today too. We have also told some friends. I'm so glad everybody knows now. That was so hard to keep a secret.

I did ok on the drive to Cushman this morning. I got really quessy a couple of times and didn't think I would make it. I stopped and grabbed some hard candy to suck on and it helped a lot. It took a while to get here because I had to stop and pee about 4 times. We made it and all is well. We are all so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment