Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

7 Weeks, 1 Day

This week our baby is the size of a blueberry. My book says that it is now 10,000 times larger than it was at conception. That number is just crazy to me and I love to read it. Another cool number is the brain cells are being generated at 100 cells per minute. That really makes you think about how many brain cells we must have. Also, the baby's mouth, tongue, leg and arm buds are forming this week. It's so crazy how fast the baby grows.

Today is Saturday and it was amazing sleeping in this morning even though I am getting up earlier now than before I was pregnant. I guess we are just going to work around the house. Luckily I don't have to clean the bathroom anymore and I have a wonderful husband who will do that for me.

Happy Mother's Day tomorrow to our Mom's and Grandma's. We love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment