Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

12 Weeks, 2 Days

The baby has more than doubled in size in the past 3 weeks, weighing in now at 1/2 ounce and measuring about 2 1/2 inches. It is about the size of a large plum right now. Most of the working systems are fully formed, but there is still plenty of maturing to do. The digestive system is beginning to practice contractions so the baby will be able to eat and the bone marrow is making white blood cells.

Titus and I went to Branson this past weekend with some family and we walked all day on Saturday at Silver Dollar City. I noticed more changes this weekend than I have being here at home. We walked across a swinging bridge that really made me dizzy and we went through a fun house that really made me dizzy. I woke up this morning and my calves were really sore and they have progressively gotten more sore as the day has gone on. I read that apparently your calves and sometimes your legs can get really sore. I had never heard this before so it came as kind of a shock.

Titus and I have enjoyed going through the motions of this pregnancy so far and learning everything that comes with it. Titus has been the greatest and I know he will continue to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment