Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

26 Weeks, 3 Days - Dr. Appt

We had our Dr. Appt today and had the glucose test done. I don't have any results yet. The dr. said that I should have them by the end of the week. I'm pretty sure the glucola drink put me and Kason both on a sugar high. He kicked and went it from about 8:45 this morning until right before I came home from work at 5.

Kason's heartbeat was 144 today and everything looked and sounded good. I am up to 116 pounds now. I am definitely feeling it too. My feet swell if I am on them to much and I don't have many clothes to wear anymore.

We finally got Kason's room cleaned out on Saturday and got paint colors decided. We are painting the walls a beige color (still working on that one) and we are painting the ceiling a light blue. I think Titus is wanting to get the room painted next weekend. We also got the fabric to recover the glider that Titus' Nanny gave us and for the curtains.

We also started our birthing classes last Thursday night. It was interesting. We have them for the next 5 Thursdays and then we have a child care class on a Saturday at the end of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment