Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

24 Weeks, 4 Days

So I feel really bad that I haven't posted anything is about 2 weeks. I kept putting this one off thinking I would take a belly picture but let's face it, that's not happening this week. Titus and I have been really busy it seems like. We had a great time car shopping in Kansas City last weekend and this weekend we finally got registered for the baby. We are registered at Wal-mart and Target.

Kason was showing out for his daddy a couple of nights ago. He was kicking and going it like crazy when Titus was talking to him. It was the funniest thing. He is definitely an active little guy. He's kicking me while I'm sitting here typing this right now.

Our next appointment is September 20th and I do my glucose test at that appointment so please be praying that it goes well. After that appointment, we start our every two week appointments. I can't believe we are already to that point. We also start our childbirth classes on the 16th of Sept. and we have those every Thursday night for 6 weeks. We can't believe how close it is getting to him being here but we are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment