Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Week 22, 3 Days - Dr. Appt

Our Dr.'s appointment today went well. Dr. Ford said the ultrasound looked really good. Kason's heartbeat was 154 per minute. He is kicking like crazy right now while I am typing this. He's been going crazy today.

I have gained a total of 12lbs so far and now weigh 110. We have our next appointment September 20th and after that we start our appointments that will be every 2 weeks.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Very important, our delivery hospital has been changed. As of today, we will now be delivering at Northwest Medical in Bentonville. My dr.'s office has decided to solely due deliveries at Northwest as of August 1st and will no longer be doing deliveries at Mercy. I was looking forward to being at Mercy but Dr. Ford explained that Northwest has completely redone their labor and delivery unit and now has the most up to date technology in this area.

I believe we have decided on bedding. I have attached the picture below. We are excited about it because you can put anything in the room with it. We still haven't gotten the room completely cleaned out but we are working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment