Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

21 Weeks, 3 Days - Name

We have decided on a name - Kason Monroe Prater. Just in case someone isn't sure how to pronounce it, the name rhymes with Mason. We love the name and are so excited about it. Titus came up with the name. He was watching an old western show on Sunday 8/8 before church and one of the characters on it was Kason. It is completely random because 1st, Titus doesn't watch westerns (ever) and 2nd, we always watch Meet the Press before church. We didn't 100% decide to use the name until we were having dinner at Outback Steakhouse on Friday night 8/13. Monroe is a family name on Titus' side and it is Titus' middle name as well.

The baby is the size of a large banana this week. According to my scale, I have gained 7lbs so far. We feel him move on a regular basis now and his kicks are getting stronger. He really likes to wad up on my right side, right beside my belly button.

We are so excited about our little boy and can't wait to get his nursery decorated. We had a yard sale last weekend to get his room cleaned out and we got rid of a lot of stuff. Now we just have to get in there and get it cleaned up.

I am having a harder time bending over and picking things up off the floor. I am craving watermelon and love really any fruit right now. I also crave frosted flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment