Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!

We are going to have a baby boy. He is 13oz right now and his heartbeat was at 155 beats per minute. I have added photo's of the ultrasound below.



This is our little boy blowing bubbles and enjoying himself.



This is his face and cute little belly.



This is his arm. He kept it flexed to show his Daddy his muscles. He made sure we saw them no matter which way he was facing.



We have cute little feet which I can't wait to kiss on.



And yes, we are a boy!! He wanted to make sure we saw this too.


It was such an exciting day and we still can't believe we are having a little boy. I don't think either one of us slept much last night because we were so excited for today. Hope you enjoy the photo's.

1 comment:

  1. Look how cute he is! I can't wait to hold that sweet baby! Congratulations, Titus and Kyla! I'm so excited for you guys to experience parenthood; there truly is nothing better!

    ReplyDelete