Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Weeks, 3 Days - Crib and Changing Table

We received our crib and changing table yesterday from Kason's Nana (my step-mom) and Poppie (my dad). They are beautiful and we couldn't be more grateful. I have some pictures below of the process of putting them together. We had a great time trying to get it all together. I'm definitely glad Dad was here to help so I didn't have to.

Putting the changing table together.



Putting the crib together. It was a little more of a challenge and a little more amusing than the changing table.




Putting the bedding on and the finished product.





Kason is doing well. I'm pretty sure he is starting to get cramped in there. I can now feel his elbows and knees when they rub against me. I am now having trouble crossing my legs as my belly is now in the way. We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I will try to remember to update. My memory is awful now but I will do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment