Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cushman Baby Shower

We had such an amazing baby shower this weekend. The decorations were so cute and adorable. I don't have pictures of the decorations right now because I forgot my camera, but I will post some next weekend when mom comes up. I do have some pictures of the highlights below. First I want to say that we are so blessed to have so many friends and family. We received clothes, diapers, wipes, picture frames and so much more. We are so grateful for it all.

These first few pictures are of the amazing diaper motorcycle that mom (mammy) made for the shower.




Here is the bedding that we got from my parents, siblings, niece and nephew.


This is the beautiful quilt and diaper bag that Mawmaw (Kason's great grandma) made him. We love them.


We also received Kason's first bible and the first of many pairs of pj's that he will receive from his Meme (great grandma). So cute!


Our cousin Michelle got us our highchair which we love. I can't wait for it to be put together even though we can't use it for quite a while.


The rest of these photo's is just an overview of everything we received. This room was 100% cleaned out when we left for the weekend and now there is baby stuff everywhere. It's so exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment