Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

17 weeks, 2 days

I believe I felt the baby move on Thursday. I was driving home from work and felt these little flutters down just below my belly button. It felt just like it is described online of how it will feel. I felt them again today when i woke up from my nap and was just laying there. I'm not 100% for sure that's what it is but i'm gonna pretend it is.

I have also definitely been feeling the ligaments stretch on a daily basis from my growing belly. It's crazy how stretched and tight it can become, especially after I eat a meal.

The baby's skeleton is starting to change from cartilage to bone this week and the umbilical cord is growing stronger and thicker. The baby is about the size of a turnip this week. The baby can move his/her joints and the sweat glands are starting to develop.

Our appointment for this Tuesday got moved to Friday the 23rd and yes, we will be scheduling our ultrasound at that appointment. We should be able to find out the gender of the baby around the second week in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment