Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Week 16, 2 Days



I haven't updated in a couple of weeks but we were really busy last weekend with family in town. Ajay (my nephew) has All Star T-ball games up here in Pea Ridge and we had a blast. He did so great.

Above is a new belly pic and I feel like all of a sudden, I just expanded. I really feel like it happened within 1 week.

The baby is about the size of an avocado now. The baby's muscles are continuing to get stronger and the eyes are now complete with eyebrows and eyelashes. The eyes are also finally working and can detect light.

I haven't felt any movements yet but according to my book, I could feel them at any time now. We go for our next appointment in about a week, July 20th and should schedule at that time, our appointment for our gender ultrasound. We are so excited and can't wait to find out if we are having a little Titus or a little Kyla :)

No comments:

Post a Comment