Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Week 18, 3 Days - Dr Appt.



Our Dr. appointment went well today. The baby's heartbeat was at 155. I have gained 3lbs and now weigh a total of 103lbs. Above is the most recent belly pic for all to see.

We FINALLY scheduled out ultrasound appointment. We will find out if we are having a boy or girl in 2 weeks from today, August 9th at 9:45 in the morning. We are so excited.

I am trying to get the baby room cleared out. I have finally gotten the guest room cleaned out so we can start moving items from the baby room to the guest room. I think Titus is a little scared right now because I keep talking about selling everything in a yard sale or just getting rid of it. I even told him we have to go through the attic and he got a little nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment