Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby woke me Up

The baby woke me up for the first time early this morning. I woke up at 5:30am this morning feeling a lot of pressure, kind of like I had to pee really bad. I put my hand on my lower belly like I have gotten into a habit of doing, to see if I can feel anything and right below my belly button was as hard as a rock and pooching out big time. It was the craziest thing ever. I didn't have to pee at all, it was the baby finding a comfy spot.

Also, last night, I had a glass of ice water and every time I would take a drink of it, the baby would kick me. I'm thinking either it tasted really good or it was way too cold. Titus still can't feel the kicks on the outside but they are getting definitely getting harder. He will be able to feel them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment